Monday, April 14, 2008

Already thinking of next year..

I have been trying to decide what, if anything, I need for next year. Here is what I have come up with so far...

Drake:
Math - Math Mammoth and Iroquois New Standard Arithmetics
Reading - whatever he wants with at least two selections from the "classics"
Grammar - Simply Grammar
Spelling - Sequential Spelling 2
Science - I just picked up an experiment book and a book called How Come... We will work through those but will likely change a thousand time as usual! LOL
History - Cartoon History of the Universe
Geography - Florida Fun Books (over summer)
Art - no clue
Foreign Language - Rosetta Stone German

Kyllian:
Math - Math Mammoth and Iroquois New Standard Arithmetics
Reading - Reading Fluency from AVKO and whatever he wants to read
Grammar - not until 4th grade
Spelling - Sequential Spelling 1
Science - Same as Drake
History - Same as Drake
Geography - Florida Fun Books (over summer)
Art - no clue
Foreign Language - not until 4th but he will probably pick up a bunch from Drake

I am planning on attending the Southeast Homeschool Expo in Atlanta so I will probably change my mind on a few things!

No comments: