Thursday, September 11, 2008

Can you hear me now?

The Universe that is.

Can you hear the Universe when She speaks? The strange gust of wind, that image that you see over and over again, running into someone too many times, that random event that keeps happening, the string of coincidences that are just too uncanny...

I really feel that the Universe can guide us through life and helps us with decisions if only we are able to clear our minds and open ourselves up so we can hear Her message.

I have found the Universe very talkative lately. Seriously, She won't shut up!!! LOL Don't get me wrong. I am not complaining. I am, however, having a hard time figuring out what She wants me to do with what She is telling me.

Take for instance, my mother showing up at my door. This was about as freaky random as you get. I mean, this is a woman that doesn't feel me or my children are worth the time of day. (I actually think she likes K more than me!) Yet, here she is making an effort, or at least appearing to. Is it wishful thinking on my part (doubtful), my annoying habit of giving EVERYONE the benefit of the doubt (perhaps) or was it the Universe telling me it is time to try again???

I'll be honest, I don't want to try again. I am almost 35 years old. I tried for so long.

So here is my dilemma, Is the Universe trying to tell me that I need to try again? And if She is, WHY???? I try not to question the Universe but....

We are completely different people. We share nothing, except blood, in common. That should be enough but I really don't think it is in this case.

I think I am going to need the Universe's equivalent of a brick up side the head on this one!

FTR, this not the only thing the Universe has been chatting with me about lately. Did I mention She is very talkative lately?

No comments: