Saturday, August 30, 2008

Didn't make the range

Well the plan was to head to the archery range after drum circle today. However, when I called the range to see how busy they were, Josh said it was crazy down there! So no range for us today. Kyllian, deadly weapons....We need peace! LOL There is a reason we usually shoot in the middle of the day during the week.

BUT, that gave me a chance to come home and service the bows, inspect the arrows and organize the amazing amount of stuff that goes along with archery.

While I was doing this Kyllian got a little trigger happy with the camera. Anyone who knows me, know how much I hate having my picture taken but here are a few of the pix anyways. (I did consider photoshopping then but I refrained.)

Here is all of the various stuff, arm guards, releases, gloves, stringer, quivers, glasses, fletching jig, nocking square, eye patches (for those little boys who can't focus), arrow heads, site pins...I am sure there are a few more things I didn't mention.




And this is of me waxing the bow strings. (It keeps synthetic strings from fraying and getting weaker.)






Okay enough pictures of me.

Here is one of Drake from last year. He doesn't normally arch his back that badly. He was posing for the camera! LOL Perhaps this year I will get more pictures of them this year.

No comments: